Vermont beer week is in full swing over here at the Bevie and today…. whether you’re a beer or wine lover, we have something for everyone!
FREE BEER from 4-6p at our 14th Star Brewery tasting!
Hangout and sample free beer with the 14th Star Brewery Crew, makers of the famed Tribute double IPA, the Make The Cut Homebrew, and other delicious VT beer!
FREE WINE from 4-6p during our wine tasting!
- Charles Smith K Vintners Viognier
- Charles Smith K Vintners Milbrandt Syrah
- Charles Smith The Velvet Devil
- Charles Smith K Vintners Sauvignon Blanc
- Terres Dorées FRV 100 Rosé NV
(staggered so people at work are able to share in VT beer glory!)
- 4:00p – 14th Star Tribute Release – 2 per person
- 4:00p – Lawson’s Super Session #2 Release – 12 cans per person
- 5:00p – Lawson’s Sip of Sunshine Release – 4 cans per person
- 5:00p – Lawson’s & Otter Creek Double Dose Release – 8 bottles per person
- 5:30p – Long Trail Space Juice Release- 4 cans per person
- 5:30p – Alchemist Heady Topper Release – 4 cans per person
Saying goodbye to Oliver.
After 4 years… we sadly but so proudly are saying farewell to Oliver.
He is off to Boston to pursue his career in Health Care!
We know so many of you have made connections through the Bevie with him so if you want to clink glasses with him and wish him well, he will be at Hen of the Wood in Burlington on Tuesday June 23rd starting at 7:00PM.
Man…. it has been a great 4 years our friend… it’s time to take on a new path as long as the side ones lead you back to visiting us.
Jen, George, Todd, Jason and the entire Bevie Staff